We know that insolvency is a terrifying idea to most people. Unfortunately, insolvency is most often the direct result of unforseen circumstances such as divorce, separation, job loss, or medical problems. Common emotions of people going through insolvency are shame, embarrassment, fear, anger, and confusion. We can help.
- We promise to make every effort to be respectful and sensitive to your unique circumstances and to be responsive to your telephone calls,
e-mails, and written correspondence.
- We promise to provide the highest level of professionalism and competence in all legal representation.
- We promise to be honest and fair in all circumstances.
- We promise to make every attempt to educate you on the legal process and status of your case.
WHAT WE DELIVER
- Same day and next day appointments
- 3 Kansas City Metro offices for ease and convenience to you
- Professional, highly-qualified, and experienced staff
- Web site for 24-hour access to information on debt relief
- All employees have individual voice mail and e-mail
- Practice concentrated exclusively on Contract Law, Asset Protection, Insolvency, and Bankruptcy
- State-of-the-art office technologies for efficient case management
- Educational books, videos, and cassette tapes available
"People will forget what you said.
People will forget what you did.
People will never forget how you made them feel."